Sustainability drives a disruptive moment for businesses worldwide, especially in Latin America: competitiveness cannot be pursued without a sustainable foundation. The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development embodies a clear example of the aforementioned relationship and establishes a clear route for every businesses whose main objective is sustainability.
At the same time, businesses in countries such as Brazil, Chile, Peru and Mexico must legally disclose ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) data to all stakeholders (including investors) and thus need professionals able to effectively work with said ESG data and related processes.
The International Certificate on ESG Analysis delivered by CapacitaRSE (US), the first of its kind in Latin America since 2017, provides professionals with the required knowledge and tools needed to face the challenges and opportunities that Sustainable Finance and ESG issues give within Latin America.
March 7th, 2022
Duration: Five Weeks
- Module 1 - Sustainability Context
- Module 2 - ESG Communication & Reporting
- Module 3 - Responsible Investment & ESG Indexes
- Module 4 - Green Finances
- Module 5 - ESG Management
- Sustainability Context in Latin America. Sustainable Development and Sustainable Finance Timeline. Is ESG a synonym to Sustainability?
- International Standards and Initiatives. ISO26000. GRI. PRI. SASB. 2030 Agenda (SDGs).
- 7 essential steps for ESG Communication.
- Sustainable Reporting in the ESG Era. How to determine ESG Materiality for your industry.
- What is Socially Responsible Investment? Latin America and the green stock markets.
- Existing Sustainability Indexes and ESG Rankings. S&P Global, DJSI & MSCI.
- Sustainable Finances and their regulation in Latin America.
- Green Bonds and Impact Investing: key instruments and build up. Success cases.
- The investor and issuer views. ESG Risk Management in finance.
- ESG Management: key milestones.
Award upon Completion: The International ESG Certificate will be awarded to every participant that completes the 5-week cycle and sucessfully delivers a final assignment.
For Who is this Program
- Sustainability professionals looking to update their knowledge
- Sustainability professionals who work in/for market listed companies
- Those who seek to develop their profile as an ESG Analyst to expand their opportunities
- CSR and Sustainability advisors who wish to acquire new skills and management tools
- Professionals from any discipline who seek to get involved in the professional field of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
Goals of this Diploma
This Online ESG Certificate will allow Corporate Sustainability professionals to understand:
- What is the present and future Context of Sustainability
- What is Responsible Investment (ISR), Stock Markets and Sustainability Indices (MILA / S&P)
- What is ESG Management (Environmental, Social and Governance) and why is it relevant for investors
- What is the relevance of Sustainable Finance for global and regional development.
- How ESG information and sustainability data are used by investors for their decision making
Managing Partner of CapacitaRSE
Beatriz Calderón Alzate
ESG Researcher / CEO of Cerendypia
ESG Analyst – R+D Senior Partner of CapacitaRSE
Make your choice today!
10% OFF Alumni CapacitaRSE
20% OFF MembresíaCAP